To supply board members with the tools and information they need to positively impact the local organizations they govern and the young people they serve.
Resources for Business Continuity:
- BGCA Business Continuity - provides steps for planning for the long-term viability and sustainability of your Club organization.
- Simple Cash Flow Projection - use this excel spreadsheet to help calculate future cash flow.
- Business Continuity Planning COVID-19 – presentation template to customize and use for discussions.
- Continuity and Recovery Plan – resources to help get your organization back up and running in the event of an interruption.
- Club Practices for Business Continuity – read how other Club organizations around the country are providing programming despite Club closures.
- McKinsey – Leadership in a Crisis – Five leadership practices can help you respond effectively.
ASK THE EXPERT
The Ask-an-Expert Email service, typically a BoardSource members only benefit, is currently available for free to all for the foreseeable future. We know nonprofits have a lot of questions and we want to be here to help.
News & Stories
Boys & Girls Clubs of America CEO Jim Clark’s Statement on the Death of George Floyd
Join Our Discussion Board
Thanks for your question. Formal Board awards can be found on BGCA.net under the National Service Awards Program here- https://www.bgca.net/Operations/NSRPA
You do need to have a BGCA.net account to access this section so you may have to sign up for that before you can get to the page.
If you are just looking for Awards and Pins through the BGCA e-store you can check those out here- https://www.bgcaestore.org/home.jhtm
Let us know if you need anything else. Thanks for providing recognition to our critical volunteer board members!
Kip Koso- BGCA National Director for Board Engagement
Reply to: Member of the Board Awards